- Technically advanced Flotech Memory Gel top layer with body moulding qualities which significantly reduces movement during sleep
- 1500 individual Pocket springs which work in unison with the memory gel to offer the ultimate zoned body support
- Reflex foam layer for extra support
- Body cooling mattress surface
- Stress-free cover to encourage less movement while sleeping
- Medium feel
- Mattress Handles
- Vents for improved air circulation
- Solid platform top
- Hardwood timber structure
- A range of base fabrics available in a choice of colours
- Chrome Glides (ideal for carpeted or wooden floors)
- Non drawer
- Chrome effect linking bars
- Headboard with wooden struts (61cm high)
- Headboards will be supplied in a matching fabric to the chosen base fabric
Why Memory Gel?
1. Unique Comfort
Gel memory foam is still memory foam, which means that it has that signature plush feel. Just like traditional memory foam, gel foam resists motion transfer. If your partner tosses and turns during the night, then you’ll still be able to sleep soundly without being disturbed. Gel memory foam is just as comfortable and reliable as regular memory foam.
2. Better Air Circulation
What really makes gel memory foam different from regular memory foam is how it’s made. During the foam-making process, the memory foam is infused with gel particles or beads. The addition of the gel gives gel memory foam products better airflow, meaning heat can be more effectively drawn away from the body. This produces a cooler sleeping surface, which is one of the most valuable benefits of gel memory foam bedding.
3. Balanced Support
If you’re looking for a firm yet comfortable sleep surface, then gel memory is a perfect choice. It moulds to your body to provide custom support where you need it most, and it keeps you from sinking too far into your mattress, mattress topper, or pillow
4. Back Pain and Pressure Relief
If you sleep on your side, you may experience pressure on your hips and shoulders that makes it difficult to sleep deeply or continuously. This can also cause backaches and pains that are difficult to get rid of. Gel memory foam gently responds to your body’s weight and relieves pressure points. By offering unparalleled support, gel memory foam also helps keep your spine properly aligned while you sleep, reducing backaches and pain. All of these benefits add up to a better night’s sleep, cradled in the comfort that gel memory foam provides.