75 x 190cm
Simply one of the most luxurious beds on the market today. Highly skilled craftsmen have combined deep layers of luxurious filling, made up of the softest New Zealand wool, cotton, cashmere and silk, with high quality pocket springs to make your evening a restful one.
A bed is the most important piece of furniture you will buy, and the quality of your bed dictates both the quality of your sleep as well as the quality of your waking hours. Your new Alexander & Stone bed will surely bring as much joy to your days as to your nights.
This exquisite 3000 individual pocket spring mattress is upholstered in a superior Belgian woven damask made from the softest natural viscose fibres.
Agro’s innovative dual spring system, made up of 3000 pressure relieving pocketed springs, lies at the mattress core to provide fantastic lumbar support. The layers of springs have an initial soft feel which firms as you reach the stronger springs below.
Within the mattress the nested springs are sandwiched between the very generous layers of natural wool, cotton, silk and cashmere fillings. Traditional woolly tufts secure both sides of this most luxurious mattress.
This mattress comes with 3 rows of hand side stitching for edge to edge support and 8 flag stitched handles on double and larger sized mattresses.
|Services Available||Recycle & Removal Of Old Divan Bed|
|Manufacturer||Alexander & Stone|
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched|
1) The product is displayed on an Auction website
2) The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier
3) The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website
4) The item is not an identical product
5) Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website
6) The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
7) Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
8) Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
9) To receive the free gift the item must first be delivered into our warehouse.