Birlea pride themselves on being an efficient, dynamic company setting trends for others to follow. Their teams search the world to bring home something a bit different. From traditional classics to the latest contemporary designs, they supply inspiring furniture that is of the highest quality as well as great value for money that we know their customers will love.
Based in the heart of the Midlands, they are a family-run business with over 20 years’ experience. They always listen and never lose sight of the things that matter – like supplying innovative products and customers are at the heart of their inspiration.
The Birlea Phoenix bed,
The Phoenix ottoman bed has one of the highest quality finishes in the Birlea’s range. A bold bed made to make a statement. A large sturdy slat panelled headboard, contrasts against a solid low foot end, that opens the room up.
- Providing practicality, with a gas operated, opening ottoman base that gives up vast amounts of storage, for extra bedding, clothes or mementos.
- The bed is available in a white painted finish
- Constructed from solid rubberwood, the oak option has MDF veneered side rails whereas the white option features MDF Melamine side rails.
- This frame has a sprung slatted base to give natural bounce, adjusting to where pressure is most exerted to provide greater comfort.
- A protective base board is also included. The gas piston strength on this frame is 588 N.
The maximum weight load for the Phoenix Ottoman frame is 350 kg.
Please note the mattress needs to be on the bed for the pistons to work. Birlea beds are only suitable for a UK standard size mattress and the recommended maximum mattress height is 20.3 cm.