The Birlea Phoenix is a gorgeous wooden ottoman bed, combining both style and practicality in one stunning piece. With a large sturdy slat paneled headboard contrasted by a robust low foot end, this ottoman bed can make a bold addition to any style of bedroom.
Diligently crafted from solid rubberwood and Oak, the Phoenix has one of the highest quality finishes from its range. With a gas operated, ottoman base that reveals an enormous storage space hidden from the view, this bed provides practicality, while staying stylish. Due to the beautiful oak finish, this gorgeous bed brings the outsides in, making you feel more connected with the nature.
The Birlea Phoenix bed,
The Phoenix ottoman bed has one of the highest quality finishes in the Birlea’s range. A bold bed made to make a statement. A large sturdy slat panelled headboard, contrasts against a solid low foot end, that opens the room up.
- Providing practicality, with a gas operated, opening ottoman base that gives up vast amounts of storage, for extra bedding, clothes or mementos.
- The bed is available in oak
- Constructed from solid rubberwood, the oak option has MDF veneered side rails whereas the white option features MDF Melamine side rails.
- This frame has a sprung slatted base to give natural bounce, adjusting to where pressure is most exerted to provide greater comfort.
- A protective base board is also included. The gas piston strength on this frame is 588 N.
The maximum weight load for the Phoenix Ottoman frame is 350 kg.
Please note the mattress needs to be on the bed for the pistons to work. Birlea beds are only suitable for a UK standard size mattress