Birlea pride themselves on being an efficient, dynamic company setting trends for others to follow. Their teams search the world to bring home something a bit different. From traditional classics to the latest contemporary designs, they supply inspiring furniture that is of the highest quality as well as great value for money that we know their customers will love.
Based in the heart of the Midlands, they are a family-run business with over 20 years’ experience. They always listen and never lose sight of the things that matter – like supplying innovative products and customers are at the heart of their inspiration.
The Birlea Quebec bed
The Quebec bed frame is contemporary yet charming, a beautiful and fitting choice for any bedroom.
- Gentle curves to the headboard and foot end, give out a calming feel.
- Upholstered in a stunning, cosy feel, soft polyester grey fabric, which compliments any setting.
- Stylish beech legs, pose at each corner, giving a light feel.
- The low foot end opens the room up, keeping light flowing freely.
- This frame has a sprung slatted base with natural bounce, adjusting to where pressure is most exerted to provide greater comfort.
Please note: Birlea beds recommended maximum mattress height is 30.5 cm.
Sleep well, wake well!
The way you feel while you're awake depends in part on what happens while you're sleeping. During sleep, your body is working to support healthy brain function and maintain your physical health. In children and teens, sleep also helps support growth and development Sleep plays a vital role in good health and well-being throughout your life. Getting enough quality sleep at the right times can help protect your mental health, physical health, quality of life, and safety. Sleep helps your brain work properly. While you're sleeping, your brain is preparing for the next day. It's forming new pathways to help you learn and remember information.