75 x 190cm
( 4 )4 reviews (4)
Gel memory foam is still memory foam, which means that it has that signature plush feel. Just like traditional memory foam, gel foam resists motion transfer. If your partner tosses and turns during the night, then you’ll still be able to sleep soundly without being disturbed. Gel memory foam is just as comfortable and reliable as regular memory foam.
What really makes gel memory foam different from regular memory foam is how it’s made. During the foam-making process, the memory foam is infused with gel particles or beads. The addition of the gel gives gel memory foam products better airflow, meaning heat can be more effectively drawn away from the body. This produces a cooler sleeping surface, which is one of the most valuable benefits of gel memory foam bedding.
If you’re looking for a firm yet comfortable sleep surface, then gel memory is a perfect choice. It moulds to your body to provide custom support where you need it most, and it keeps you from sinking too far into your mattress, mattress topper, or pillow
If you sleep on your side, you may experience pressure on your hips and shoulders that makes it difficult to sleep deeply or continuously. This can also cause backaches and pains that are difficult to get rid of. Gel memory foam gently responds to your body’s weight and relieves pressure points. By offering unparalleled support, gel memory foam also helps keep your spine properly aligned while you sleep, reducing backaches and pain. All of these benefits add up to a better night’s sleep, cradled in the comfort that gel memory foam provides.Show More
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year(s)|
|Spring Type||Memory Gel|
Bedstar offer FREE next working day delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm to UK mainland addresses. Orders below the value of £299 will incur a charge of £15.
Some areas of the UK mainland do carry a surcharge for delivery, these charges will be clearly shown at checkout once your have submitted your delivery details.
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched|
1) The product is displayed on an Auction website
2) The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier
3) The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website
4) The item is not an identical product
5) Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website
6) The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
7) Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
8) Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
9) To receive the free gift the item must first be delivered into our warehouse.
( 4 )4 reviews (4)
|5 stars:||3 review(s)|
|4 stars:||1 review(s)|
|3 stars:||0 review(s)|
|2 stars:||0 review(s)|
|1 stars:||0 review(s)|