Giltedge beds have been perfecting the art of creating some of the best beds and mattresses on display in the country today, Giltedge have always believed in quality and value and have steadily grown into one of the UKs largest and most innovative bed Manufacturers.
Giltedge beds have been at the forefront of technical developments in the bed industry and they still strive to improve their designs and invest in new technology in orde to provide the most Sumptuous, beautiful and competitively priced products.
Pocket Gel Bedstead 1000 Mattress
- Features 1000 high quality pocket springs (based on a king-size) which work independently. Encapsulated in fabric to reduce noise. The individual springs offer high levels of spinal support and body moulding. The Pocket springs work in unison with the memory gel to offer the ultimate zoned body support
- Technically advanced Flotech Memory Gel layer with body moulding qualities which significantly reduces movement during sleep.
- 25cm deep mattress.
- Stretch fabric to enhance tufted detail.
- Stress-free cover to encourage less movement while sleeping
- Struggling with sleep then swap to a pocket sprung mattress, align the spine correctly and relieve that unwanted pressure.
- Body cooling mattress surface
- The mattress has a Softer/medium feel comfort Rating.
- Available in the below sizes:
- Single: 90cm x 190cm
- Small double: 120cm x 190cm
- Double: 135cm x 190cm
- King: 150cm x 200cm
- Super King 180cm x 200cm
Why Memory Gel?
1. Unique Comfort
Gel memory foam is still memory foam, which means that it has that signature plush feel. Just like traditional memory foam, gel foam resists motion transfer. If your partner tosses and turns during the night, then you’ll still be able to sleep soundly without being disturbed. Gel memory foam is just as comfortable and reliable as regular memory foam.
2. Better Air Circulation
What really makes gel memory foam different from regular memory foam is how it’s made. During the foam-making process, the memory foam is infused with gel particles or beads. The addition of the gel gives gel memory foam products better airflow, meaning heat can be more effectively drawn away from the body. This produces a cooler sleeping surface, which is one of the most valuable benefits of gel memory foam bedding.
3. Balanced Support
If you’re looking for a firm yet comfortable sleep surface, then gel memory is a perfect choice. It moulds to your body to provide custom support where you need it most, and it keeps you from sinking too far into your mattress, mattress topper, or pillow
4. Back Pain and Pressure Relief
If you sleep on your side, you may experience pressure on your hips and shoulders that makes it difficult to sleep deeply or continuously. This can also cause backaches and pains that are difficult to get rid of. Gel memory foam gently responds to your body’s weight and relieves pressure points. By offering unparalleled support, gel memory foam also helps keep your spine properly aligned while you sleep, reducing backaches and pain. All of these benefits add