Scientifically developed for children, this comfortable and environmentally conscious mattress offers all the benefits of the Jay-Be® Simply Kids Foam-Free mattress with the addition of deeper comfort layers and the latest Purotex® anti-allergy technology. Actively creating a cleaner and healthier sleeping environment, Purotex® is one of the most innovative and beneficial mattress technologies to help ensure a peaceful night's sleep, especially for children who have a hyper-sensitive immune system. Infused within the mattress fabric, Purotex® is a 100% natural pro-biotic remedy which absorbs moisture and lowers the presence of dust mites and other allergens, thereby helping to reduce the potential trigger of allergic reactions which can interrupt sleep.
At its core, the mattress is constructed with a medium firmness spring to offer evenly distributed support throughout the night. The spring is topped with a high-density (HD) insulator pad and a deep cushion of breathable Smart Fibre for even more comfort. As well as offering substantial support for growing bones and muscles, the comfort layers we use in our children’s mattresses are engineered from recycled plastic bottles and sustainable fibres, diverting them from going into landfill. The Smart Fibre comfort layers are hypoallergenic and unlike foam have an open cell structure which allows the free flow of air through the mattress, reducing moisture build up and in turn helping to prohibit mould and allergens. As a result, a more comfortable and temperature-controlled sleeping environment is experienced. Jay-Be® Smart Fibre is also free from VOC’s and harmful chemicals. All Jay-Be® Simply Kids mattresses are backed by a five-year manufacturer's guarantee. Roll-packed for your complete convenience.
- Foam Free comfort layers and free from harmful chemicals
- Purotex® treated to absorb moisture and reduce the presence of dust-mite allergens
- Breathable Smart Fibre comfort layers for a drier, fresher mattress
- Smart fibre comfort layers help to create a temperature controlled sleeping environment
- Hypoallergenic for a healthier sleeping environment
- Sprung interior for evenly distributed posture support
- Soft woven fabric sleeping surface for increased durability and extra comfort
- Easy care - simply rotate regularly to maximise the life of the mattress
- Edge to Edge comfort layers for a max sleeping area
- UK Made to British and European safety standards
Mattress packed: W33 x L33 x H100cm
Mattress ready to use: W90 x L190 x D18cm
Product weight: 11.3kg / 24.9lb