75 x 190cm
( 13 )13 reviews (13)
Scientifically developed for children, this comfortable and environmentally conscious mattress offers all the benefits of the Jay-Be® Simply Kids Foam-Free mattress with the addition of deeper comfort layers and the latest Purotex® anti-allergy technology. Actively creating a cleaner and healthier sleeping environment, Purotex® is one of the most innovative and beneficial mattress technologies to help ensure a peaceful night's sleep, especially for children who have a hyper-sensitive immune system. Infused within the mattress fabric, Purotex® is a 100% natural pro-biotic remedy which absorbs moisture and lowers the presence of dust mites and other allergens, thereby helping to reduce the potential trigger of allergic reactions which can interrupt sleep.
At its core, the mattress is constructed with a medium firmness spring to offer evenly distributed support throughout the night. The spring is topped with a high-density (HD) insulator pad and a deep cushion of breathable Smart Fibre for even more comfort. As well as offering substantial support for growing bones and muscles, the comfort layers we use in our children’s mattresses are engineered from recycled plastic bottles and sustainable fibres, diverting them from going into landfill. The Smart Fibre comfort layers are hypoallergenic and unlike foam have an open cell structure which allows the free flow of air through the mattress, reducing moisture build up and in turn helping to prohibit mould and allergens. As a result, a more comfortable and temperature-controlled sleeping environment is experienced. Jay-Be® Smart Fibre is also free from VOC’s and harmful chemicals. All Jay-Be® Simply Kids mattresses are backed by a five-year manufacturer's guarantee. Roll-packed for your complete convenience.
|Spring Type||Inner Springs|
Bedstar offer FREE next working day delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm to UK mainland addresses. Orders below the value of £299 will incur a charge of £15.
Some areas of the UK mainland do carry a surcharge for delivery, these charges will be clearly shown at checkout once your have submitted your delivery details.
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched|
1) The product is displayed on an Auction website
2) The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier
3) The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website
4) The item is not an identical product
5) Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website
6) The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
7) Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
8) Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
9) To receive the free gift the item must first be delivered into our warehouse.
( 13 )13 reviews (13)
|5 stars:||4 review(s)|
|4 stars:||9 review(s)|
|3 stars:||0 review(s)|
|2 stars:||0 review(s)|
|1 stars:||0 review(s)|