75 x 190cm
Created without compromise, this premium Jay-Be folding bed encompasses all that is great about British design and engineering. Made using the finest materials, the anodised aluminium frame is lightweight and rests on premium 360° castors which allow the bed to be easily manoeuvred. Precision injection moulded components compliment the stylish appearance.
The exclusive J-Lok® folding mechanism enables effortless opening and closing of the bed - one side at a time. Tailored in a high performance fabric for greater durability, the two metre length mattress combines a top layer of soft fibre with a higher density base layer for exceptional support and comfort. This Jay-Be guest bed also achieves higher British, European and North American safety standards than normal domestic beds making it suitable for the extra demands of contract use.
- Lifetime frame guarantee
- Suitable for regular use
- Sprung slatted base
- High performance mattress
- Lightweight anodised aluminium frame
- Exceeds British, European and North American safety standards
- Exclusive J-Lok® mechanism for easy opening and closing
- Suitable for use in contract environments (e.g. Hotels)
- British made
FOLDING BED CLOSED
Height: 112cm / 44in
Single bed width: 96cm / 38in
Double bed width: 123cm / 48in
Depth: 38cm / 15in
Single packed weight: 29.8Kg / 66lb
Double packed weight: 38.5Kg / 85lb
FOLDING BED OPEN
Height to top of HB: 42cm / 17in
Length: 204cm / 80in
|Underbed: Maximum Mattress Height||18cm|
Bedstar offer FREE next working day delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm to UK mainland addresses. Orders below the value of £299 will incur a charge of £15.
Some areas of the UK mainland do carry a surcharge for delivery, these charges will be clearly shown at checkout once your have submitted your delivery details.
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched|
1) The product is displayed on an Auction website
2) The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier
3) The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website
4) The item is not an identical product
5) Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website
6) The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
7) Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
8) Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
9) To receive the free gift the item must first be delivered into our warehouse.