75 x 190cm
A premium option within the Jay-Be® Simply Kids range, this mattress has been scientifically developed to be comfortable for children, environmentally conscious and to support healthy sleep. The Jay-Be® Pocket Sprung Anti-Allergy mattress provides your child with exceptional reactive support. Each of the springs rest within their own individual pocket, so as your child moves during the night the springs respond in synchronisation with the contours of their body for optimum comfort and support. This premium mattress also embodies the latest anti-allergy technology – Purotex®. Actively creating a cleaner and healthier sleeping environment, Purotex® is one of the most innovative and beneficial mattress technologies to help ensure a peaceful night’s sleep, especially for children who have a hyper-sensitive immune system.
Purotex® is a 100% natural pro-biotic remedy infused within the mattress fabric which absorbs moisture and lowers the presence of dust mites and other allergens, reducing the potential trigger of allergic reactions. As well as offering substantial support for growing bones and muscles, the comfort layers we use in our children’s mattresses are engineered from recycled plastic bottles and sustainable fibres, diverting them from going into landfill. These Smart Fibre comfort layers are also hypoallergenic and unlike foam, also have an open cell structure enabling the free flow of air through the mattress. This free-flowing air reduces moisture and in turn helps to prohibit mould and allergens. As a result, a more comfortable and temperature-controlled sleeping environment is experienced. Jay-Be®Smart Fibre is also free from VOC’s and harmful chemicals. All Jay-Be® Simply Kids mattresses are backed by a five-year manufacturer’s guarantee. Roll-packed for your complete convenience.
||16 (16 reviews) (16)|
|5 stars:||13 review(s)|
|4 stars:||2 review(s)|
|3 stars:||1 review(s)|
|2 stars:||0 review(s)|
|1 stars:||0 review(s)|
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched|
1) The product is displayed on an Auction website
2) The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier
3) The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website
4) The item is not an identical product
5) Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website
6) The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
7) Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
8) Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
9) To receive the free gift the item must first be delivered into our warehouse.