Cart is empty
The Edmund would not look out of place on the set of a period Victorian drama. Imposing proportions presented in a rich, Antique brass finish, convey a sense of elegant refinement and sophistication. Combining robust features with gradual curves and stylish detail. This distinguished brass bedstead with its hand poured castings and birch veneered slatted base is available in 3 sizes
• Antique brass finish
• Sprung slatted base
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year(s)|
|Base Type||Sprung Slatted|
|5 stars:||0 review(s)|
|4 stars:||2 review(s)|
|3 stars:||0 review(s)|
|2 stars:||0 review(s)|
|1 stars:||0 review(s)|
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched|
1) The product is displayed on an Auction website
2) The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier
3) The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website
4) The item is not an identical product
5) Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website
6) The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
7) Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
8) Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
9) To receive the free gift the item must first be delivered into our warehouse.