Cart is empty
Created in partnership with an accomplished British designer, the new Esther bedstead presents exceptional attention to detail and craftsmanship of the highest order. It can be accompanied by a choice of wardrobes and cabinets from the wider sustainable wood range. The Esther is made using environmentally friendly Hevea wood from the Brasiliensis tree, which is only felled for use in furniture production when it reached the end of its natural rubber producing life. The stunning grain detail and strength of the wood makes makes it perfect for creating outstanding furniture. Esther is presented in a choice of Honey oak and walnut finishes. Thoughtful consideration in the design process was given to space arrangements and demands of modern living. The Esther bedstead is therefore available in a complete range of sizes from 3' to 6' with an optional guest bed available. The low foot end and detailed headboard provide a sense of character, in keeping with the shakers essence of simplicity and singleness of heart. A range of cabinets, coupled with elegantly proportioned wardrobes, available as part of a wider Hevea collection, enables a flexible approach to creating a room.
• Hevea collection
• Stunning detail
• Walnut finish
• Low foot end
• Sprung slatted base
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year(s)|
|Base Type||Sprung Slatted|
||2 (2 reviews) (2)|
|5 stars:||0 review(s)|
|4 stars:||2 review(s)|
|3 stars:||0 review(s)|
|2 stars:||0 review(s)|
|1 stars:||0 review(s)|
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched|
1) The product is displayed on an Auction website
2) The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier
3) The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website
4) The item is not an identical product
5) Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website
6) The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
7) Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
8) Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
9) To receive the free gift the item must first be delivered into our warehouse.