Cart is empty
Each spring nestles in its own pocket (unlink in traditional mattresses) and moves independently without catching on its neighbor. That means the spring only respond to your body, which makes for a more comfortable sleep.
The more springs you have, the more responsive your bed will be. All springs are encapsulated in lavish layers of natural materials, such as cashmere - silk - wool and cotton, cover the mattress in silky smooth damask and hand tuft it to perfection.
• 2000 count quality pocket springs unit
• Generous layers of cashmere, lambs wool and cotton
• High quality damask fabric cover
• Wool tufted finish for durability
• High loft mattress
• Air vents
• Five flag stitched handles
• Base linking bars
• Twin wheel castors
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year(s)|
|5 stars:||1 review(s)|
|4 stars:||1 review(s)|
|3 stars:||0 review(s)|
|2 stars:||0 review(s)|
|1 stars:||0 review(s)|
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched|
1) The product is displayed on an Auction website
2) The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier
3) The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website
4) The item is not an identical product
5) Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website
6) The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
7) Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
8) Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
9) To receive the free gift the item must first be delivered into our warehouse.