Cart is empty
Buying gifts for your children is rather difficult in today’s modern era. With technology advancing quicker than some would like, the life-cycle of our new gadgets is shorter than we think.
Now - whilst the last gift you received was probably a pair so socks, our children are now demanding more and more when it comes to Christmas. Gone are the days where you could throw a couple of action figures at your son, he’d now rather be playing on the latest gaming console or enjoying the latest viral application.
Did you know most of the presents you buy your children end up on the scrap heap? Not only are you ruining the environment by spoiling your children, you’re also wasting money. Instead of buying your children your latest fad then, why don’t you treat them to a brand new bed?
Why buying furniture for Christmas isn’t a cop out!
Whilst it might seem like you’re killing two birds with one stone, buying your child a new bed has a host of benefits:
● You’re saving the environment - explain to your child that all their wonderful toys are killing the environment (they’ll definitely believe you).
● You’re saving money - buying your child a new bed for their Christmas means you no longer have to fork out for their main present - bah humbug.
● It will last longer than a year - who knows, next year’s present could even be a new duvet!
You’re going to have to plan ahead to get away with it, but don’t worry, there’s a way you can do that as well - buy a themed bed.
There’s plenty of reasons to do so:
● They’ll actually see it as a present and not as a cheap way around Christmas
● You won’t have to struggle to put them to bed at night, they’ll actually want to do
● It will add a really cool dynamic to their bedroom
Instead of buying a bland, boring bed why don’t you buy one that will have your son racing off into his dreams or a place fit for a princess to lay her head.
Who knows, you might even get away with it.