75 x 190cm
( 4 )4 reviews (4)
The Regent 2600 mattress is handmade in the UK from the finest materials including 100% British wool and natural silk. Featuring our SoftTech® technology, it contours to your body maintaining you posture ensuring a perfect night’s sleep. With natural temperature control the Regent mattress offers year round comfort to ensure you wake feeling ready to take on the day.
Sleepeezee'sPerfectly British range of mattresses are handmade in the UK from the very finest British materials.
British wool is sourced from sheep farmers nationwide and mattress fabric, fillings and springs are all sourced from UK suppliers. Each mattress is handmade by the expert team at the Sleepeezee factory in Kent.Show More
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year(s)|
|Filling Type||Natural Fillings|
Bedstar offer FREE next working day delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm to UK mainland addresses. Orders below the value of £299 will incur a charge of £15.
Some areas of the UK mainland do carry a surcharge for delivery, these charges will be clearly shown at checkout once your have submitted your delivery details.
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched|
1) The product is displayed on an Auction website
2) The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier
3) The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website
4) The item is not an identical product
5) Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website
6) The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
7) Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
8) Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
9) To receive the free gift the item must first be delivered into our warehouse.
( 4 )4 reviews (4)
|5 stars:||3 review(s)|
|4 stars:||1 review(s)|
|3 stars:||0 review(s)|
|2 stars:||0 review(s)|
|1 stars:||0 review(s)|