Based in Lancashire, 30 years ago Sweet Dreams began making headboards and mattresses. To date they have now expanded to become one of the largest British manufacturers of beds in the country.
Their aim remains the same: to provide top quality products at the best prices with exemplary service.
The core operation continues to be the manufacture of divans and mattresses, offering eight collections of divans, ranging from top-end luxury beds with diverse benefits to very affordable beds that still maintain specifications guaranteed to ensure comfort.
A skilled British workforce in-house manufacture fabric upholstered beds, offered in a selection of colours and designs, headboards, TV Beds, adjustable beds, children’s beds and divan bases, being one of the first companies to introduce side-opening ottoman divan beds to the market. In fact, they have developed their range year-on-year and now boast an extensive range of bedroom furniture for the home within their catalogue Sweet Dreams continually strive to release new innovative products, investing heavily into the industry.
Sweet Dreams present The Layla Ottoman.
A luxurious plush velvet bed, featuring a bold sumptuous buttoned headboard, giving a statement making look to your room.
- The pinnacle of luxury, with deep side rails and foot end, The Layla expodes with grandiosity.
- The ottoman storage is simply lifted by gas hydraulic arms, offering a large amount of storage under the bed, for extra bedding, shoe storage or keep sakes.
- Available in an extensive range of fabric colours, there will be one to accentuate your bed room.
- Sprung slatted base to give natural bounce, adjusting to where pressure is most exerted for greater comfort
- Ottoman base for extra storage
- Self-buttoned headboard with scroll detail
- Light wooden legs set off each corner of the bed
- Shown in the latest range of show-stopping fabrics
- Shown in Plush Velvet Steel
- 135cm frame Width: 151 x Length: 221cm
- 150cm frame Width: 166 x Length: 231cm
- Headend Height: 115cm