75 x 190cm
Flintshire furniture are a preeminent manufacturer supplying an extensive range of beds, producing them to the highest quality. Time and scrupulousness put in, means innovation and charisma oozes out. Using American oak and hardwood to deliver the finest of products. They additonally feature a vast range of faric beds, ottoman beds, and headboards.
Proudly showcasing the Dakota Highsleeper bed from Flintshire Furniture. This imaginative combination kids bed offers amazing practicality and versatility. Featuring a workstation with large curved front desk area, perfect for home work or arts and crafts, three deep drawer chest, and a wardrobe with full width hanging rail for your little ones favourite outfits or dressing up.
The wardrobe has clever extra storage in the base, for hiding a diary or keeping mementos safe from prying eyes. The ingenious staircase conceals five varying depth seperate storage cupboards for keeping toys tidy. No excuses for a messy bedroom now! Manufactured with durable MDF in a striking, crisp white finish, it can easily be wiped clean. The Dakota high sleeper bed has metal side safety rails and is designed for use with a standard single mattresses with a maximum height of 16cm.
Sleep well, wake well!
The way you feel while you're awake depends in part on what happens while you're sleeping. During sleep, your body is working to support healthy brain function and maintain your physical health. In children and teens, sleep also helps support growth and development. Sleep plays a vital role in good health and well-being throughout your life. Getting enough quality sleep at the right times can help protect your mental health, physical health, quality of life, and safety. Sleep helps your brain work properly. While you're sleeping, your brain is preparing for the next day. It's forming new pathways to help you learn and remember information.Show More
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year(s)|
Bedstar offer FREE next working day delivery between the hours of 8am - 6pm to UK mainland addresses. Orders below the value of £299 will incur a charge of £15.
Some areas of the UK mainland do carry a surcharge for delivery, these charges will be clearly shown at checkout once your have submitted your delivery details.
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched|
1) The product is displayed on an Auction website
2) The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier
3) The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website
4) The item is not an identical product
5) Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website
6) The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
7) Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
8) Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
9) To receive the free gift the item must first be delivered into our warehouse.